The Ephraim Moravian Cemetery was established in 1853 and is located at the corner of Willow and Norway streets, just east and up the hill from the church grounds. The earliest settlers are buried there, and much of our church history can be traced there. Grave sites are available to members and non-members. Our Cemetery Superintendent is Gary Carlson. Please call (920) 854-2804 for more information.